|Company||Wurth South Africa|
|Reference #||25/08/2021 IM|
|Location||Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa|
The Würth Group is the world market leader in assembly and fastening material and it currently consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries.
The area of work for this vacancy is the in Kempton Park – Head Office.
• Ensure that the picking and packing of stock is done accurately according to order
• Ensure packaging, labelling and relevant documentation of orders for shipments are done
according to the required dispatching standards.
• Ensure that receiving and dispatch details are recorded, invoiced and completed.
• Ensure that stock take is done accurately and according to the warehouse requirements.
• Ensure that the warehouse department is kept in good order and is clean and tidy at all
times according to warehouse requirements.
• Assist in general duties if and when required by the Company.
• Ensure replenishing of picking locations
• Matric and/or equivalent
• Clear Disciplinary Record
• Clear Criminal Record
• Clear Credit History
• Must be able to work overtime if and when required
• A forklift license will be advantageous
|Job Closing Date||31/08/2021|