|Company||Wurth South Africa|
|Reference #||PN 06/04/2021|
|Location||Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa|
The Würth Group is the world market leader in assembly and fastening material and it currently consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries . We currently have a vacancy for aTrainer at our Head Office in Kempton Park.
Join us and work in an exciting and challenging environment where we expect and reward performance.
We offer a competitive salary with 50% contribution towards Discovery Medical aid and pension fund.
|Job Functions||Human Resources,Training|
•Assist and provide input into the development of the training assessments required for
theoretical and practical assessments.
• Mark and score tests submitted by trainees and provide feedback to the HR Manager
• Prepare and present the training courses using training material and technical manuals.
• Assist and provide inputs to the training coordinator/s with administration activities prior
to, during and post training event.
• Present Demo Training
• Provide on-going On the Job training
Matric or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as a facilitator in the retail industry.
• Degree/Diploma in Training/ETDP (Education, Training and Development Practitioner)
• Excellent administration and presentation skills (Microsoft Office, Power point etc)
• Must be open minded with excellent interpersonal skills
|Job Closing Date||30/04/2021|