|Location||Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa|
This highly acclaimed Hotel prides itself on being a respected & progressive employer brand, celebrated for our investment in employee wellness, the broader community & the environment.
We are looking to recruit a Handyman who ensure our guests receive world-class service, ensuring maintenance in the hotel including, guest rooms, public areas and back and front of house areas.
|Job Functions||Artisans,Electrical Engineering,Hospitality,Mechanical Engineering|
|Industries||Hotel / Catering / Hospitality / Leisure|
– Must be flexible and able to work shifts
– Work across multiple functions, guest rooms, front of house (e.g. public areas, restaurants, lounges, passages, lifts, rest rooms, lobby, conference rooms, gym and spa) and back of house (e.g. staff canteen, passages, lifts, staff change rooms, offices and kitchens)
– Use of Maintenance technology
– 2 years’ current experience in a similar role in a busy, up-market hotel.
– Neat and professional.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Provide a maintenance service
– Knowledge of air conditioning systems
– Knowledge of electronic door locking systems
– Glass fitting and removing
– General repairs
|Job Closing Date||30/06/2021|