Are you a strategic thinker with a trader mentality? Do you thrive in a team environment and have striking entrepreneurial skills?
If so, then this new and exciting opportunity is for you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving turnover
- Controlling expenses
- Controlling stock losses
- Managing, developing and motivating staff
- Training and recruiting staff
- Managing merchandise
- Focusing on customer service
- Managing in-store administration and security checks
To apply you need to:
- Proven management experience
- A good understanding of Retail business
- Excellent communication skills
- Entrepreneurial flair (business acumen and turnover driven)
- Admin and numerically skills
- Planning, organising, leading and co-coordinating skills
- A valid drivers license
- A business or retail related degree will be advantageous.
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act