Qualifications and Experience
• Grade 12 / Matric / NQF level 4 (Essential)
• Upto 6 months experience (Operational Execution) FMCG, Distribution Environment
• Routine communication in connection with instructions, requests or normal work tasks
• Proactive identification of problems that are concrete and procedural, apply known solutions in line with guidelines provided or escalate more difficult problems to superiors.
• Others in own work area
Planning and Organising
• Manages time effectively, ensuring effective completion of tasks under stressful deadlines.
• Able to prioritise activities and resources, ensuring that results are achieved effectively.
• Able to evaluate progress and make appropriate adjustments to initial plans, ensuring a successful outcome.
• Able to communicate verbally in a logical manner.
• Takes the intended audience into account when communicating verbal information.
• Makes use of appropriate business language in verbal communication.
• Includes all relevant information in verbal arguments.
• Demonstrates proficiency of language in verbal communication.
• Interprets complex information to expresses own viewpoint in verbal communication.
• Concludes verbal arguments by making reference to relevant facts
• Increases performance expectations when success has been achieved
• Seeks out sources of information, including trade associations, “best practice” companies, customers, peers, subordinates, etc.
• Finds ways to fast-adapt improvement ideas to work processes
• Proactively seeks out resources, alliances, etc., needed to quickly introduce improvements
• Organises information to make it easier to analyse or see trends.
• Anticipates consequences and formulates alternatives.
• Establishes clear decision criteria for making informed choices.
• Seeks relevant information to better understand situations and problems.
• Conducts appropriate analysis; neither makes snap decisions or over-analyses.
• Sees relationships between various facts, figures or other information.
• Able to take a complex task and breaking it down into manageable parts in a logical, detailed way.
• Thinks of multiple explanations or alternatives to a problem
• Able to identify the information needed to solve a problem effectively
• Performs tasks accurately and thoroughly, making adjustments to ensure needs are met
• Considers business priorities when making decisions or analysing the costs and benefits of various alternative solutions.