Qualifications and Experience
• Grade 12
/ Matric / NQF level 4 (Essential)
• Upto 3 years experience (Operational Execution) Maintenance; FMCG; Bottling Equipment
• Basic MS Excel; MS Word; E Mail
• Routine communication in connection with instructions, requests or normal work tasks
• Proactive identification of problems that are concrete and procedural, troubleshoot and apply solutions in line with guidelines provided or escalate more complex problems to superiors, providing information required to solve problems.
• Others outside of own work area but inside the organisation
• Able to communicate verbally in a logical manner.
• Takes the intended audience into account when communicating verbal information.
• Makes use of appropriate business language in verbal communication.
• Includes all relevant information in verbal arguments.
• Demonstrates proficiency of language in verbal communication.
• Interprets complex information to expresses own viewpoint in verbal communication.
• Concludes verbal arguments by making reference to relevant facts
• Organises information to make it easier to analyse or see trends.
• Anticipates consequences and formulates alternatives.
• Establishes clear decision criteria for making informed choices.
• Seeks relevant information to better understand situations and problems.
• Conducts appropriate analysis; neither makes snap decisions or over-analyses.
• Sees relationships between various facts, figures or other information.
• Increases performance expectations when success has been achieved
• Seeks out sources of information, including trade associations, “best practice” companies, customers, peers, subordinates, etc.
• Finds ways to fast-adapt improvement ideas to work processes
• Proactively seeks out resources, alliances, etc., needed to quickly introduce improvements
• Helps others with their work.
• Meets commitments to team members or others in the organisation.
• Actively contributes to team discussions and the accomplishment of team work plans.
• Shares expertise and resources to help others address their needs.
• Seeks to include all those who can contribute to the most successful outcome and those who have a stake in the results.
• Actively keeps all stakeholders informed.
• Attempts to reinvigorate team processes when progress is lagging: stays engaged even when not in full agreement with the team’s direction.
• Accomplishes assigned tasks and goals: takes necessary actions to keep progress against objectives on track and prepares a roadmap for success.
• Ensures that all who need to know, are clear about the plan.
• Takes full responsibility for own actions and outcomes, including mistakes.
• Always acts in the company’s best interest, regardless of whether it is difficult or unpopular.
• Ensures others are on track for achieving their goals