|Company||Personal Trust (Pty) Ltd|
|Reference #||JLR 2021 11|
|Location||Rondebosch, Western Cape, South Africa|
A vacancy exists within one of our Financial Planning teams, at our offices in Rondebosch. This role is
responsible for administrative support for the Trust Officers (Financial / Investment Advisors) within the
team, and includes handling of all follow-up correspondence with clients, beneficiaries and third party
providers, as well as internal department to ensure that investment and payment instructions are timeously
and accurately actioned. Role is ideally suited to applicants with previous brokers’ assistant, or brokers’
secretarial experience specifically dealing with investment administration instructions and follow-ups, with a
minimum of 3-5 years experience in this area.
|Job Functions||Administration,Client Services,Finance,Investments,Personal Assistant,Secretary|
|Industries||Admin, Office & Support,Banking / Finance & Investment,Financial Services,Investments|
• Collation of all necessary documentation relating to administration of local and offshore investment
instructions, including redemptions and switches, and share dealing. Ensure necessary authority obtained,
preparation and capturing of same on internal systems (Fundamental, and Climan) .
• Daily/ monthly EFT payments to and on behalf of clients, including all verifications preparation and capturing
of same on internal systems (Cashman) .
• Review debit balances and assist Trust Officer to take corrective action
• Onboarding of new clients, and responsible for all client take on documentation, and loading on internal
• Quarterly invoices for adhoc fees
• Preparation of trust administration requirements, and all payments relating thereto.
• Client liaison: timeous response to, and resolution of all queries.
• Accountable for electronic and hard copy filing relating to investment administration; and advisory record
keeping as per applicable financial services legislation, ensuring that all investment and payment instructions
• Liaison with internal investment administration and support departments.
• High volume of typing of minutes of client meetings, record of advice and proposals.
• Collation of all client monthly and quarterly reporting.
• Collation of tax documentation per client.
• General secretarial support: typing, filing, faxing etc of client correspondence, diary and event
• Previous experience in similar function a requirement, with proven track record (3-5 yrs)
• Matric a requirement, preferably with accounting a matric level, or booking keeping /accounting diploma; unit
trust/ local and offshore Investment/ life assurance/ will be an advantage.
• Computer literacy (intermediate): MS Office suite and excel at an intermediate level; Typing speed: 50+ wpm
• Ability to work independently, Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills, problem-solving skills and
ability to demonstrate initiative
|Job Closing Date||15/12/2021|