|Company||PEP a division of Pepkor Trading (Pty) Ltd|
|Location||Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa|
Department: Sales (Central Office)
– Tertiary qualification (Degree/diploma) preferably in Consumer Science or Architectural design
– 2-3 years experience in a store planning or architectural environment
– 3 years experience using Revit
– 2 Years experience managing a team will be an advantage
– Project management experience will be an advantage
– 3-5 years retail experience
– Google Suite [Advanced Google Sheets; Google Slides (Intermediate)]
– Knowledge of AutoCad
– Knowledge of fixtures and fittings
– Knowledge of F&F system (e.g. Back Office Ordering System) will be an advantage
– Knowledge of store designing and space planning
– Knowledge of council building plan regulations and NHRBC rules
– Numerical aptitude
– Competencies required: Decisiveness; Situational Awareness; Assertive; Integrity; Drive; Provides direction; Structuring; Organisational Sensitivity; Motivating; Delegating; Supportive
Closing date: Tuesday, 01 June 2021
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
PEP strives for equal opportunity in terms of its employment equity guidelines.
|Job Closing Date||09/06/2021|