MR D Food, a 100% subsidiary of takealot.com, is looking for a talented, motivated and results-oriented Restaurant Account Associate to join us in Polokwane.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a market related, Total Remuneration Package which allows full flexibility according to your needs, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
This position reports to the Sales Lead for Mr D Food.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in identifying and prioritising suitable Restaurant Partners for the Mr D platform
- Assist in creating as well as maintaining a robust sales pipeline
- Assist the Sales Area Leads with the restaurants sign-up process
- Operate as the lead point of contact for restaurant partners in the assigned areas while reporting in to the Sales Area Leads
- Work with Sales Area Leads to strengthen relationships with restaurant partners and monitor their business and store performance
- Ensure timeous and effective solutions and feedback to restaurant partners
- Assist with all device-related queries from restaurant partners
- Assist with delivery of marketing material to various restaurants when required
- Train restaurant staff on use of the Mr D Food restaurant device
- Ensure strict restaurant visit standards are maintained
- Excellent communication skills
- A highly customer-focused mindset and consultative sales approach
- Knowledge of the local restaurant industry
- Exhibit the ability to self-motivate
- Extremely competitive and relentless; a love for winning
- Ability to work and keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Own transport essential
Beneficial but not required:
- Proficiency in using CRM tools
- Prior experience in the hospitality industry
- Tertiary qualification
- Minimum 1 year Prior sales or account management experience
- takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, its all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- is respectful but forthright
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is business SMART. Able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input;
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com
- thinks like an owner of the business
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARD WORKING
If you meet the above you are an Extraordinary Mind so come and join us!
I acknowledge that if I have a personal information access request or a deletion request in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act, that request can be sent to [email protected]
Mr D Food is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.