|Company||Medshield Medical Scheme|
|Location||Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa|
Medshield Medical Scheme is looking for candidates to participate in a 12 months Learnership Programme in Wealth Management: NQF level 5. The learnership will run from February 2022 to January 2023.
Medshield Medical Scheme subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and as such preference is given to suitable candidates who contribute to the diversity of the company. Serious consideration will be given to people with disabilities.
– Grade 12
Must have the following:
– 60% minimum in English, Mathematics / Mathematical Literacy and a 2nd Language,
– 18 – 35 years
– 12 months (February 2022 – January 2023)
– A monthly stipend will be paid for the duration of the Learnership
– Good communication skills
– Enthusiasm and passion for excellence
Please ensure to attach the following to your SkillsMap profile
1. A clear certified copy of ID (Must be a South African Citizen)
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
|Job Closing Date||08/10/2021|