|Company||Mediamark (Pty) Ltd|
|Location||Rivonia, Gauteng, South Africa|
Are you passionate about the media and advertising industry?
We’re looking for “Exceptional Talent” to join our multi award winning Digital and Audio solutions company.
Management, Trafficking, Execution and reporting of Digital Advertising Campaigns run across the Mediamark Digital Network of sites and Programmatic Offerings. Optimize campaigns on a daily basis to achieve client’s goals. Working closely with Agency and Client Programmatic Traders to drive optimal revenue allocation and delivery via the Mediamark Programmatic Offering.
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Work closely with allocated Mediamark Account Manager delivering world class service and support to advertisers.
– Support and management of Radio Team campaigns, with key focus on Digital Audio and delivery of campaigns across Adswizz/ Audioserve/ Adwave Platform.
– Manage the day-to-day campaign needs of advertisers/agencies working directly where required to ensure optimal delivery and outcomes.
– Trafficking and effective implementation of Campaigns from Insertion Order to reporting ensuring all accounts requirements are met, technical specifications are adhered to, and campaigns are honoured and delivered in full at a high performance level based on client objectives and campaign requirements.
– Interact and effectively communicate with all advertisers, agencies, implementation partners and publishers.
– Optimize campaigns on a daily basis to achieve client’s goals. This includes, adding new inventory, excluding poor performing sites, using back-end metrics to adjust targeting, etc.
– Ensure all processes are adhered to in implementation of campaign and all deadlines for campaign launch dates met.
– Ensure clients are up to speed on campaigns from beginning to end with screenshots and supporting information being provided to advertiser/agency when campaign goes live and reporting provided as required by advertiser.
– Monitor and Troubleshoot ad delivery issues, investigating and resolving delivery/performance issues on day to day basis.
– Track campaigns and proactively anticipate ad serving discrepancies addressing as required e.g. daily, weekly, monthly.
– Reporting and follow up with additional campaign related requests.
– Reconciliation and billing of campaigns ensuring all campaigns are correctly processed (TBS) to ensure effective invoicing and timeous payment by advertisers.
– Support advertising team with day to day operations.
– Creation and management of Programmatic Deal ID’s on behalf of clients booking programmatically.
– Management of Programmatic Traders (agency and client) delivering world class service and full delivery of all campaigns.
– Upselling of inventory to Programmatic Traders, ensuring no money is left on the table and that Mediamark brands secure the “lions share” of all programmatic advertising revenue.
– Minimum of 3 years Ad Operations Experience either at Media Owner, Client or agency level.
– Experience with mobile platforms.
– Experience with ad serving platforms (Google Ad Manager, Google; Xandr experience vital).
– Familiarity with online advertising products required.
– General understanding of marketing tools: Nielsen’s Market Intelligence, Site Census, AdRelevance; Google Analytics, Google Ad Exchange and any other relevant online tools.
Knowledge & Skills:
– Strong communication skills – verbal and written with the ability to manage communication between various departments
– Matric or equivalent, Marketing Management studies
If you don’t hear from us in the next 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
|Job Closing Date||30/04/2021|