|Reference #||Jupidex: Parts Telesales Specialist (Pietermaritzburg)|
|Location||Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa|
Jupidex (Pty) Ltd, which forms part of the Plennegy Group, is a market leader in Southern Africa regarding the distribution and service of high quality equipment for Soil Preparation, Seeding, Spreading, Hay & Forage and Spraying. Founded in 1999, originally trading as Kverneland South Africa, the Head Office still remains in Pietermaritzburg in the heart of the KwaZulu-Natal Midlands. With world renowned brands such as Kverneland, McHale, Alpler, Dondi, Celikel, AgriSpread and Andreoli it emphasizes the passion Jupidex has for distributing the best Agricultural products in Southern Africa.
With extremely knowledgeable Sales Specialists and Product Managers supported by Jupidex branches and our extensive dealer networks, Jupidex makes it their goal to provide a professional service to the farmers in Southern Africa.
|Industries||Agriculture,Call Centre & Helpdesk,Marketing,Sales|
The Parts Telesales Specialist reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for Parts Telesale efficiency in Jupidex.
The purpose of the role is to contact potential or existing customers to inform them about Parts (Specials Campaigns / Pre-Season Activities). Answering and assisting any questions relating to Parts. Asking questions to understand customers needs and expectations and close Part deals.
• Perform all administration functions at the branch
• Ensure that pre-season on Fast Movers for Spare Parts is initiated and communicated with the Marketing department.
• Contact customers and dealers daily for needs analysis.
• Ensure that stock received are captured and packed on the shelves as per procedure.
• Must be able to assimilate large amounts of information/data and take rational decisions.
• Requires to be literate and competent – Excel, Email, etc.
• 2-3 years similar working experience
|Job Closing Date||30/11/2021|