“Do you want to become part of this fast-growing and progressive company?
We value our staff members and choose our people according to the highest standards of professionalism, dedication, enthusiasm and drive. If you have what it takes, you’ll join a motivated team of forward-thinker.
This dynamic organisation is looking for underwriter to ensure that all underwriting within authority levels takes place according to the agreed standards, service levels and procedures.”
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for short-term policy administration (renewals, endorsements and new business).
- Providing high quality service and solutions to brokers to ensure business retention and profitable growth.
- Providing qualitative service levels to internal and external clients.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Matric / Grade 12.
- A full qualification in short-term insurance.
- RE5 would be an advantage.
- Must be able to communicate in Afrikaans
Kindly note that a BCOM graduate will be considered
- 5 years’+ short-term domestic and commercial insurance experience.