The Recruitment Guy
Location : Richards Bay
Remuneration : (Max) +/- R18 000.00 pm
An experienced SITE SUPERVISOR is required for a 13th month limited duration contract to be based in Richards Bay.
- General Handy Man skills
- Min 3-4 years Supervisory experience with Projects and Shut-downs.
- Health & Safety
- Basic mechanical skills (Semi skilled / Trade Tested Mechanical Fitter)
- Matric (Grade 12) + Drivers licence
- Computer literate
- Compile reports
- Good communication skills
- Conduct cleaning & repairs to equipment
- Able to read PLC’s of units
- Control (Supervise) Shift-workers (on-site)
- Follow all compliance requirements
- Project / Shut-down Human Resources skills required
- Able to access corporate sites in Richards Bay
- Sober minded, reliable, physcially fit and self-motivated.
- Clear criminal record, medically fit and able to co-ordinate site inductions and all other site access requirements
- Richards Bay (or closer) resident required.
Package & Remuneration
Market related basic available +/- R18 000.00 pm (Max)
This application requires the following with your CV submission;
- Your latest updated CV / Resume, (Preferably in Microsoft Word format) that clearly reflects your current employment circumstances.
- Attach any relevant documentation that will support/ enhance your application;
- (All) Tertiary and Secondary qualifications
- (Any) Relevant Professional Memberships / partnerships
- (Any) Trade, Training and/or In-House certificates etc
- (Any) Relevant operating and/or vehicle / hardware / equipment licenses,
- (All) Previous employment references and their contactable details.
Reference Number : TRG 1236
Email : TheRecruitmentGuy @ outlook .com
Fax : 086 609 6009.
Follow THE RECRUITMENT GUY (Pty) Ltd
- Facebook | www. facebook .com/therecruitmentguy
- LinkedIn | The Recruitment Guy
- Twitter | @GuyRecruitment
- Instagram | the _recruitment _guy
Disclaimer; Please be advised that should your application not meet the minimum requirements and you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. Correspondence will be reserved for the applicants who meet the minimum shortlisting requirements.