The Recruitment Guy
Location : Richards Bay
Remuneration : (Neg) +/- R6 500 – R7 500.00 pm (Neg) +/- R42.00 ph
A projects company seeks to employ a number of MACHINE OPERATORS for a 13 month project / shut-down period based in Richards Bay.
- Matric (Grade 12) + ID Copy
- 2-3 years’ experience working as a machine operator
- Technical skill (advantage)
- Available to work a 13 month temporary / shut-down period (Fix-term-contact)
- Previous exposure and site access to large corporate sites in Richards Bay (advantage)
- Onsite medicals, testing and inductions will be required.
- Compile reports, good communication skills, physically fit, conduct cleaning & repairs to equipment.
- Sober minded + reliable + pro-active + responsible + local resident (with no transport issues)
- Be available 24/7 (cell/mobile availability and for standby or emergency)
- Computer literate
- Able to access corporate sites in Richards Bay
- Sober minded, reliable, physically fit and self-motivated.
- Clear criminal record, medically fit and able to co-ordinate site inductions and all other site access requirements
- Richards Bay (or closer) resident required.
- Available for shift work (as and when instructed)
(We are looking to recruit reliable and experienced calibre candidates who have the right attitude who value their employment and want to work!)
Package & Remuneration
Market related basic available +/- R6500 – R7500.00 pm (Neg) (Approx R42ph)
This application requires the following with your CV submission;
- Your latest updated CV / Resume, (Preferably in Microsoft Word format) that clearly reflects your current employment circumstances.
- Attach any relevant documentation that will support/ enhance your application;
- (All) Tertiary and Secondary qualifications
- (Any) Relevant Professional Memberships / partnerships
- (Any) Trade, Training and/or In-House certificates etc
- (Any) Relevant operating and/or vehicle / hardware / equipment licenses,
- (All) Previous employment references and their contactable details.
Reference Number : TRG 1236
Email : TheRecruitmentGuy @ outlook .com
Fax : 086 609 6009.
Follow THE RECRUITMENT GUY (Pty) Ltd
- Facebook | www. facebook .com/therecruitmentguy
- LinkedIn | The Recruitment Guy
- Twitter | @GuyRecruitment
- Instagram | the _recruitment _guy
Disclaimer; Please be advised that should your application not meet the minimum requirements and you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. Correspondence will be reserved for the applicants who meet the minimum shortlisting requirements.