Duties & Responsibilities
Are you a Talent Specialist that is obsessed with innovating talent acquisition drives and building a business through attracting the best of breed talent. Would you consider a move from Johannesburg to Durban North for a lifestyle and career upgrade? We are seeking a top performing Johannesburg Talent Acquisition Specialist who is keen to move down to Durban North area and start a new chapter to explore an exciting opportunity with a leading Shopper Conversion Specialists Company based in Durban for a Talent Specialist for the group. With a dynamic culture based on people and a sincere passion for what they do, the business works together towards a shared purpose. The company incorporates retail strategy, design and manufacturing, with a focus on solving problems for clients with a can-do attitude while having fun along the way.
Do you want to join this exciting and focused group – responsible for all knowing, growing and moving talent?
As a recruitment and talent mobility specialist, you will work closely with their Executive team and other leaders across every business function locally and globally.
- As a Talent Specialist, you’re charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of purpose and a diversity of thought to all they do. You’re responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to the experience of working at the company
- With a perspective on the external talent landscape and deep insights into their business priorities, you will develop search strategies and lead engagements to position the company for success today and well into the future. You have the drive, motivation and passion to disrupt the talent landscape and deliver incredible customer and brand experience.
- The onboarding process is unique and tailored to what the business deems important with the team, and individual to be successful. Your ability to manage the process and customize a unique experience is the difference our brand is attempting to create and sustain.
- Talent mobility within the business and globally is key to managing the flow of capability, experience and talent throughout the business. Know, grow and move the talent
- Your creativity and interpersonal skills allow you to develop honest relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You will have the freedom of intellectual curiosity, problem solving capability and drive to build the right team and leadership.
- BA/BSC degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-5 years of experience in recruiting, and/or consulting.
- You have at least 2-5 years of recruiting experience and continue to challenge yourself to grow by picking up new, innovative recruiting and sourcing techniques regularly
- Experience consulting and managing clients. Experience driving efforts and projects.
- Experience building relationships across a global business.
The next step is to enter the application process by completing the role match questionnaire. This online questionnaire is designed to identify if you are a good match for the role and the company and help predict a new hire’s on-the-job performance and retainability. You will be required to use the link below, using a google chrome browser.
Before you start make sure that you have a stable internet connection, at least 60 minutes time to focus on the questionnaire, that you have a pen, paper and calculator handy. This is a timed assessment and you cannot go back and forth in the assessment.
Step 1: Register on the site, with an email address and a password.
Step 2: You will then receive a confirmation email to that email address; follow the email instructions.
Step 3: Proceed to start the questionnaire.
If you have any issues while completing the assessment, please send an email to [email protected] with a screenshot of your error message; in this way we can give your support requirements the attention it needs.