St Francis Links, one hour West of Port Elizabeth, has a vacancy for a qualified and experienced professional who will assist our Financial Manager in internal control compliance and procedures. The position requires attention to detail for validity, accuracy and completeness of all transactions. The successful candidate will be responsible for the general ledger, debtors, creditors and legal compliance as well as preparation of all general ledger journal entries and processing of payroll.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet and Income Statement reconciliations
- Reviewing of work performed and managing other personnel to ensure accuracy, validity and completeness
- Recording detail and providing explanations for any variances or anomalies in the accounts
- Ability to communicate with members, management, other departments and service providers
- Ability to deal comfortably with complexity and a lot of finite detail
- Good problem-solving skills under pressure | Excellent computer skills