Networkers Technology & Matchtech
- Are you responsible for identifying and securing new project opportunities across Africa?
- Are you able to establish the project structure and to bring project to financial close and start of construction?
- We have an exciting opportunity for a young and dynamic Wind developer to join one of the leader in the Renewable Energy industry.
The Senior wind developer will be accountable for the entire full cycle of the development of projects including:
- Business Development
- Land acquisition and data analysis
- Permits, Licence and Authorizations
- Business case and financing
- Project governance and in-country setup
- Project acquisition due diligence
- People Management
- 7+ years relevant work experience
- 3-4 years’ experience in project or business development in the energy/infrastructure industry
- REIPPP experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Engineering, Law or other relevant fields
- Working knowledge and understanding of Power Purchase Agreements, grid connections, permitting requirements, bidding processes and Project Financial modelling
- Master’s Degree in Finance/Commerce/Law
- Engineering Degree with MBA (or other relevant commercial Masters’ Degree)
- Sharp analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial minded
- Previous experience in Development, Financing and negotiating of Supply, EPC and O&M Agreements of wind projects.