Talent Synergy (Pty) Ltd
Leading software company with a strong focus on employee engagement and wellbeing has an opportunity available for an accomplished developer (5 – 6 years) to join the team. Company has budget allocated for personal growth, studies and mentorship to ensure ongoing personal growth and exposure to the latest technologies and methodologies.
Flexible working hours on offer (remote / work from home a few days a week).
Opportunity to contribute to ideas and decisions, shape the tech stack used and advise on architecture decisions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand new features / asign timelines to them
- Work with QA team to unsure projects are delivered on time
- Documenting brief processes for Ops team
- Delivering great source code
- Documenting code revision changes, work progress, database changes and operational requirements in source code management system
- Problem solving, offering innovative and realistic solutions
- Work according to Agile methodology
Desired Experience & Qualification
Requirements to apply:
- BSc/BCom Degree / Diploma (or similar)
- 5 – 6 years Development experience (minimum)
- At least 3 years experience in a SQL-based database (beneficial: non-relational DB experience)
- Web applications and architecture knowledge and working experience
Experience with the following (or similar) dev languages is beneficial:
- PHP (using MVC framework)
- A thin VueJS frontend with Lumen backend
- Understanding RESTful APIs
You will gain the following exposure:
Opportunity to work with (not limited to) Golang, PHP, MySQL, MongoDB, NodeJS, jQuery, HTML & CSS, Nginx, Redis, Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket etc)
Package & Remuneration
- Opportunity to work with new / latest technologies and on-going education and improvement
- Flexible working hours on offer (remote / work from home a few days a week).
- Study assistance
- Join a team with a high performing culture and stunning incentives and opportunities to ensure employee engagement
- Competetive salary on offer
- Generous leave days
- A fun (but professional) environment with a young team of like-minded “tech geeks”
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE. Consultants cannot access emailed CV’s.