Duties & Responsibilities
Packaging of product marketing material through the following actions:
– Write copy for marketing material;
– Create a visual guide for layout/packaging and compile the briefing document for the graphic designer;
– Develop mock-up material;
– Ensure information is in line with technical detail of the product and Scheme and that it is packaged in a creative and easily understandable manner that best represents Medihelp’s selling points and product offering;
– Initiate and develop marketing material for identified marketing channels and target markets;
– Obtain input and approval for material.
Stay abreast of medical and insurance industry as well as marketing trends.
Participate in product development process to ensure synergy in the packaging of products.
Analyse available research and marketing actions of competitors to initiate change of the packaging of products.
Desired Experience & Qualification
A relevant three year tertiary qualification (such as Marketing or Journalism).
Four (4) years applicable experience in product packaging and marketing.
Must possess a valid driving licence.
Computer literate in MS Office.
Must possess the following skills:
– Excellent copywriting skills;
– Excellent verbal and written English communication skills as well as proficiency in understanding Afrikaans spoken and written communication;
– Ability to create concept layouts in MS PowerPoint for presentations;
– Able to function well under pressure;
– Good organising skills.
Package & Remuneration
Salary: Market related
Benefits: Medical aid & Pension fund