XTEC XEROX is a Platinum and Level 1 BEE certified Dealer of Altron Bytes Document Solutions, the world’s largest Xerox Distributor and Africa’s leading Office Automation Technology and Services Company.
We, the people of XTEC XEROX, are a dynamic printing and document/office automation technology company that thrives on the opportunities of working and living in the capital city of KwaZulu-Natal, Pietermaritzburg. We have been operating since 2002.The XEROX technology is singularly well-suited to the demands of modern business and offers solutions that are efficient, cost-effective and reliable. Better still, these proven technologies are deployed in a virtually seamless range of applications, be it a multi-function device that combines faxing, printing, copying and scanning, enhancing desktop publishing capabilities or facilitating high print volumes.
XTEC XEROX is a heartbeat away from its customers in the public and private sector. We are also proud of our regional footprint and boast a presence in Newcastle, Ladysmith and surrounding areas.
Our sales and technical staff are highly trained and well equipped to deal with all aspects of our diverse work. As the distributors of Xerox printing products and office automation solutions, we strive to maximally leverage customers’ investment in our products with superlative service and support.
Our versatile arsenal of technologies means that our products are working in every conceivable business environment, from the small office at home, to expansive corporate and commercial operations. Similarly, we serve a wide range of industries, including publishing houses, local printers, educational institutions, government departments, and SMMEs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- New business development
- Territory management
- Build and maintain customer relationship
- Maintaining customer records and data
- Reporting on daily activities, weekly and monthly sales figures
- Plan and execute sales strategies
Desired Experience & Qualification
- External sales experience in Document Management
- Office automation and related services
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Driven personality with the ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proven sales record in related industries
- Proficient in word, power point and excel
- Own reliable transport and valid driver’s licence
Package & Remuneration
Negotiable & above industry average remuneration, based on experience and proven sales track record