IQ Business (Pty) Ltd
We are looking for Quantitative Analysts that have experience in predictive analytics or providing analytical inputs into financial and risk models. We are primarily looking for analysts who are able to programme in R, however SAS, SQL, VBA and Python will also be considered.
Please get into touch with us, if you have experience in predictive analytics that include: 1. Forecasting techniques in R 2. Segmentation and cohort analysis 3. Regression analysis 4. Hypothesis testing 5. Estimation and correlation analysis
The role of this analyst is to utilise his quantitative skills to develop and implement predictive analytical solutions for our clients. The work undertaken will not limited to any particular industry, as the solutions applied should encompass the fundamentals that can be applied across a diverse portfolio of industries. The incumbent will be required to build product offerings around predictive analytics in R and may be required to provide offsite support for team members based at client sites.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of predictive analytics and models in R
- Development and implementation of various quantitative models for clients across a diverse array of industries;
- Demand and sales forecasting;
- Data mining, scrubbing, cleaning, mapping and analysis using R (SAS, SQL, VBA, Python will also be considered);
- Compilation of model build and business requirement documentation;
- Creation of MIS dashboards with advanced insights
- Development and implementation of solutions to monitor the performance of existing models.
- Innovative first-principles model building and automation of processes