City of Cape Town
• Ensure the successful implementation of Capital and Repairs and Maintenance projects within the built environment
• Ensure that the Directorate Infrastructure Projects are implemented as per the City’s relevant strategies, policies and procedures
• Ensure all related projects are affordable, cost-effective, socially and environmentally acceptable, technically appropriate and meets all relevant built environment standards
• Effectively oversee the resources of the Section, ensuring an efficient and effective support structure to enable service delivery objectives and standards
• Provide complete financial planning, control and compliance with the Council’s policies, procedures and applicable legislation
• Delivery of infrastructure projects and promotion of responsible and sustainable development
• Monitor activities, projects and assignments, address deviations and take corrective measures to curb non-compliance, poor quality and performance to enable delivery of objectives, procedures and within budget.