Talent Synergy (Pty) Ltd
Leading software company with a strong focus on employee engagement and wellbeing has an opportunity available for an accomplished developer (4+ years) to join the team. Company has budget allocated for personal growth, studies and mentorship to ensure ongoing personal growth and exposure to the latest technologies and methodologies.
Flexible working hours on offer (remote / work from home a few days a week).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create specs
- Develop source code
- Debug, fault-find and improve software and features
- Involved in all phases of the software project end to end as well as code review
- Work with Agile and Scrum
- Work within DevOps methodology and framework
- Documenting and managing of source code (revisions, progress, requirements etc)
Desired Experience & Qualification
Requirements to apply:
- BSc/BCom Degree / Diploma (beneficial)
- 4+ years Development experience
- Experienced in PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML and jQuery (at least 3 years+)
- Object oriented programming / modular programming experience
- MVC design patterns and frameworks experience (at least 2 years+)
- CakePHP / Symphony / Laravel frameworks experience (at least 2 years)
- Front-end development including jQuery experience
Package & Remuneration
- Opportunity to work with new / latest technologies and on-going education and improvement
- Flexible working hours on offer (remote / work from home a few days a week).
- Study assistance
- Join a team with a high performing culture and stunning incentives and opportunities to ensure employee engagement
- Competetive salary on offer
- Generous leave days
- A fun (but professional) environment with a young team of like-minded “tech geeks”
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE. Consultants cannot access emailed CV’s.