A national transport company will employ a hard-working entry-level ‘Operational Assistant/ Controller’, to work shifts, on rotation. The successful candidate should ideally be based in Pretoria East.
– Conduct local and long-distance telephonic operational management of drivers/ teams.
– Engage in constant driver and vehicle tracking.
– Conduct local and long-distance telephonic client-management
with regards to all problems/ queries on the day of their furniture relocation.
– Engage in proactive
– Adhere to all company, legal and
OHS policies, and procedures.
– Ad hoc responsibilities, as and
– A Matric/ Grade 12 qualification.
– A tertiary qualification in logistics or supply chain management highly beneficial.
– No to minimal work experience (entry-level position).
– Microsoft Office and computer literacy.
– Good verbal and written communication skills in Afrikaans and English.
– Good planning and strategic thinking skills.
– Self-starter and ability to work in a high-pressure deadline-driven environment.
– Willing to work shifts, on rotation.
– Driver’s license and own reliable transport.
– Ideally residing in Pretoria-East, or willing to relocate.
R10000 to R15000 p/m CTC, depending on skills and experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Attach your CV to your Gumtree application;
Send your CV and docs to [email protected]
If you don’t receive feedback in one month, consider your application unsuccessful