Duties & Responsibilities
Purpose of the role
To co-ordinate marketing activities & support the marketing department in delivering on marketing projects on a day-to-day basis
Key Focus Areas / Responsibilities
- Maintain a good understanding of the market place dynamics and latest trends with in the B2B business space.
- Package offers (Brochures, Collateral, Presentation Packs)
- Supports sales presentations by ensuring marketing packs are available
- Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing
- Maintains marketing library and sample packs by checking and replenishing inventory. (Samples, brochures etc.…)
- Conferences/ Road shows/Activations
- Providing support for marketing events, exhibitions, expos and promotional information.
- Manage RSVPs on marketing events
- Source venues & promo items for marketing promotions & events
- Digital Marketing and Advertorials
- Assist in digital marketing campaigns in relation to the B2B sector including web, SEO/SEM., email, social media (LinkedIn).
- Facilitate the update of the marketing calendar & company website
- Maintaining business media presence across selective digital platforms.
- Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- PR and Comms
- Assists in the co -ordination of communication plans, press releases and disaster plans with the PR agency
- Marketing Tender and Memberships
- Collate and support on Marketing tender
- Manage the membership relationship with the following institutes RFA, AG BIZ, AGRI SA, Fleetwatch etc.
- Brand and CI guidelines
- Responsible for corporate branding at all levels – internal & external markets / events / activities + procuring promotional material and other marketing material.
- Managing External Agencies
- Collates basic intelligence on clients and on marketing projects
- Build & develop strategic relationships with vendors / marketing suppliers
- Give day-to–day support towards delivery on all marketing activities
Knowledge and experience
- 3 years marketing experience (preferred + other related jobs)
- Marketing diploma / degree (preferred or currently studying)
- Understanding B2B Marketing Capabilities
- Effective communication: good interpersonal and communication skills, and able to communicate effectively, adapting style to audience;
- Achieving results: delivers activities to best of ability and is motivated by delivering excellence; must have the ability to work under pressure
- Team Working: able to work reliably and responsibly with internal and external colleagues, demonstrating cross-functional working and encouraging and supporting others to achieve project and organizational goals;
- Planning and organizing: able to manage activities, resources and issues, with the ability to identify and manage contingencies and risks;
- Administration skills; able to analyze and interpret management reports
- Administration skills
- Forward Thinking
- Customer orientation