This vacancy is based in Markman and will require candidates to get to/from the plant timeously.
Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in a Food Manufacturing environment.
Argon and Stainless Steel welding experience is required.
Hygiene, workplace housekeeping,
customer relations, maintenance, temperature control, product specifications,
regulations and client guidelines, HMS and HACCP principals, computer literacy
- Assistance with ordering of required stock
- Ensuring accurate inventory/stock counts are maintained, anticipating equipment/parts/supplies requirements &
verifying receipt thereof
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment
during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production
equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform skills including, but not limited to, mechanical,
electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production
machines, painting, plumbing & carpentry
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform
required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material
handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and
any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Ensuring Job
Cards are accurately completed & submitted for all tasks performed
control of all products (Production) and workmanship (Production /
and conforming the organogram and all documentation.
and have full working / cleaning knowledge of all equipment used and
thorough knowledge of all operational / production systems.
Offering R 50 to R 77 per hour (45 hour week)
Please email CVs to: [email protected]