Duties & Responsibilities
Pork slaughterhouse and Pork products manufacturing company based in Free State
Skills/ Experience Required:
- 6 months of working experience in the meat industry
- Machinery Competent
- Have at least 6 months working experience as a forklift operator
- Basic Math skills to calculate the animals’ weight and stock count
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Formal animal care experience a plus
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Work in a cold environment, work safely and efficiently with minimal supervision when loading and unloading
- Assist with stock takes
- Uphold and maintain the company food safety and hygiene standards
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.hr-advance.co.za for more exciting opportunities.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on file for any further suitable positions.