B-Sure Talent Solutions
A leading property development company is looking to provide a young, career driven individual, who is looking for experience and exposure to the development industry (specifically the construction side) to join their Development Team as a Junior Project Coordinator (Internship).
The role will encompass a variety of key functions being site administration, snagging, project administration and reporting, mainly; snagging owned apartments, implementing snag schedules with the main contractor, communicating and coordinating with owners and arranging access where required.
**Looking to hire to start January 2020
Contract duration: 3-6 months
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Site Administration
- Client Communication
- Quality and snagging
- Post Project handover (pre-transfer)
- Project administration
- Reporting requirements
Desired Experience & Qualification
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction /Quantity Surveying
- Strong attention to detail & highly organized
- Excellent understanding and communication of the English Language
- Competent in Excel, Outlook and Word (MS Office Suite) and good at learning new software.
- Positive and professional attitude and appearance
- Preferred Administrative & Construction experience
Package & Remuneration
R 8 000 – R 12 000 Gross per month (Candidate dependent)
Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying for this role, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.