An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced, talented and confident Junior Google Ads Consultant to join our Web SEO marketing team in Cape Town. You will work closely with the SEO manager, content writers and the rest of the digital team to improve our clients visibility and reach.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to develop a marketing strategy that is aligned to our clients’ business goals, with clearly defined KPIs.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be able to / have the following:
- Minimum of 1 – year experience within the field of PPC advertising
- Excellent fundamental knowledge on Google Ads
- Basic understanding and familiarity with Google Analytics.
- Proven experience managing Google Ads / PPC accounts
- Hold a valid Google Ads Certification from Google
- Pass a short & fair pop-quiz from our Senior PPC team
- Proficient in Google Docs, Excel
- Be dedicated, driven and self-motivating.
- Up to date with current industry trends
- Have excellent English language skills.
ESSENTIAL IF YOU WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING THIS POSITION:
- Advanced Google Analytics knowledge
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Experience with Google Shopping and Merchant Center
- Experience with Remarketing / Dynamic Remarketing techniques
- Working knowledge of Google Ads editor
- Hold a tertiary qualification in a related field or discipline (or a great story)
- Experience in data analysis and reporting with Google Data Studio
- Possess a good fundamental skill set in mathematics and/or statistics.
THE ROLE WILL INVOLVE:
- Strategising, implementing and monitoring of Google Ads accounts for clients with the supervision of the head of the department.
- Writing of attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Monthly Ad budget planning
- Be Involved in keywords selection and audience targeting.
- Keyword and competitor analysis
- Informing the managers of any on-site opportunities you pick up.
- Constant monitoring of campaigns to ensure continual optimisation.
- Client report creation and communication.
- Maintaining expertise in search engine news and trends, including learning and using new PPC tools and services as they become available.
- Monitoring and measuring the success of your client through Google Analytics.
- Client Meetings
- Being part of a team and working in collaboration with the senior PPC team.
- Working the occasional Saturday/Evening to get the job done.
BENEFITS OF WORKING HERE:
- We are a supportive team with years of experience to draw from.
- We celebrate our wins, sometimes by having a braai, sushi or other team events.
- Joining a fast-growing digital marketing agency with a proven track record of over 10 years.
- Flexible working hours, Beanbags and an infinite supply of coffee
- We believe in paying our team for their overtime efforts.
Please send your CV to [email protected] with a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for the job.
*** If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful***