Duties & Responsibilities
Sharing guidance and expertise to other developers and engagements with other team members both technical and functional
o Recognised and trusted member of the team, who embodies the spirit and willingness aligned to Resolve’s philosophy of “making business better”
• Considered as the expert in the product and trusted by clients as well as internally.
o Broad expertise across the platform and product (which will be acquired through product training and experience)
• Complex customisation and / or development of sustainable modules for the One Network software platform, with minimal rework.
o On-time, within budget, and of high quality with minimal rework due to bugs or misunderstanding of requirement.
• Perform successful deployments of platform and modules on various One Network servers
o Solutions successfully deployed, which meet client expectations, and are sustainable.
Desired Experience & Qualification
B.Sc IT / Computer Science or equivalent
Oracle / SQL Experience
Technical and Professional competencies
• Oracle / SQL Experience
• Java (Including Spring & Jersey on JBoss, Tomcat)
• Web Service Development (RESTful or SOAP, using JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JSON and JAXB)
• Internationalisation & Experience working with data across time zones
• Apache Ant Build Tool, Jenkins Continuous Integration
• Any experience with grid computing is advantageous
• Any experience with message queuing is advantageous
• Perforce and SVN Code Repositories
• Linux OS (Redhat / CentOS), Windows Server 2008 / 2013 +
• Capable of working in a highly agile, somewhat unstructured environment
• Innovative & Independent with good problem solving skills
• Ability to collaborate with team members (functional, technical, testing) to jointly reach the task deadlines