Murray & Roberts
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Internship (MQA), to be based at Training Academy near Carletonville, Gauteng. The successful candidate will report to the ETD Senior Administrator.
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Mining Engineering Degree, obtained at a recognised tertiary institution
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Confident and well-organized
- Computer literate in MS Office packages
- Good communication skills in English
The successful candidate must be able to meet the following internal Company requirements:
- Medical Fitness (including Heat Tolerance Testing)
- Security Screening
- Psychological Assessment – Leadership ability
The company will provide remuneration and benefits relevant and appropriate to the position. Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South Africans (HDSA) candidates. Applications only open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents.