QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED
teacher of Life Sciences gr 10-12 and NS gr 8-9
1. Be South African Citizens or permanent residents
2. Have at least two years recent High School experience teaching Life Sciences
3. Speak and write excellent English
4. Be fully computer literate including the ability to teach on-line
5. Be passionate about teaching Life Sciences and have a reputation for getting learners involved with the plants and animials in their community
6. Be prepared to to participate fully in the life of the school including outings and extra-mural activities.
The school offers a lovely campus, small classes, beautiful surroundings and good management. Salaries are good and there is plenty of inexpensive accommodation in the area.
This post is not suitable for new graduates
SACE Registration and Police Clearance required – no exceptions
Drivers license and own transport essential
SA Citizens and Permanent Residents of SA only
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a full copy of your CV together with at least two referees who must be recent past employers. We need the name, designation, capacity in which they supervised your work and day time land line phone at work so that we can speak to them.
Salary: Rgenerously negotiable
Consultant Name: Alison Papenfus