Our external Client is currently in a process in recruiting for an IM Programme Manager for a 6 Months project to be responsible for facilitating, managing and integrating all AAP Process (Smelter and Refinery) related IM or system solutions and projects to meet the agreed KPIs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide leadership for the programme
- Ensure the fully integrated development and implementation of all AAP Process (Smelters and Refineries) IM solutions
- Integration of all systems, infrastructure and data
- Ensure the engineering and design of solutions across the architecture stack, across diverse technologies and across all Process related functions
- Oversee the development and maintenance of an integrated programme plan, comprising supplier and clients workstreams, projects and dependencies
- Identify, analyse and manage IM integration requirements / opportunitieManage IM initiatives with focus and in support of the Burning Ambition and P101 initiatives, in close alignment with Platinum PMO, Process representatives, Stay In Business, Technology Concentrators, Control and Instrumentation and Digitalisation teams.
- Ensuring customer relationship management.
- Implement programme and project management procedures to ensure timely completion of projects to the agreed KPIs.
- Oversee project plans and support to resolve.
- Manage change within the programme as per the agreed process and tolerances.
- Identify, manage, plan and/or escalate programme risks and issues
- Accurately track and report progress to the Senior stakeholders
- Acts as a point of escalation for Workstream and Project Managers and aid in dispute management when required.
- Accountable for establishing the enterprise architecture for the site/area.
- Interact with operational management and IT specialists to optimize business system process designs.
- Ensure adherence to ICT governance and change control and ensure standardization and integration of business processes
Experience and Qualifications
- Matric – Grade 12
- A relevant 4-year Degree or equivalent
- Minining and Engineering experience is essential
- Post graduate qualification
- Project Management qualification
- 10 years relevant experience in the fields of:
- The relevant business discipline preferable in the EBM environment
- Knowledge of process re-engineering and business process modelling
- IM Project Management Experience in a Mining / Processing environment
- Travel to various Process operations
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please apply via LinkedIn or alternatively visit our website https://www.datacentrix.co.za
or email your Updated CV to [email protected]