Mobax Group (Pty) Ltd.
MOBAX’S core business is the supply of Professional Telecommunications Services and Products to the South African market. We are looking for a H&S Manager. This position requires a manager who is able to achieve and persistently maintain a high standard of Health and Safety within the company and out in the work place. It will also require the efficient management of the operational staff for this important task.
Duties & Responsibilities
The duties is as follows:
- Audit Regions on HSE (legal compliance, ISO45001 and ISO14001);
- HSE Investigations;
- Implement and maintain ISO14001 and ISO45001;
- Manage HSE nationally for Mobax South Africa;
- Attend to tender;
- Attend meetings with Clients;
- Report writing;
- Manage H&S budgets;
- Guidance on legal matter;
Desired Experience & Qualification
Minimum Qualifications, Experience, Skills:
- Computer literate (Office);
- Driver’s license;
- Medically fit;
- Fall protection plan developer;
- SAMTRAC or equivalent;
- BTECH Safety Management;
- SACPCMP Registered;
- 5 years’ experience in a H&S Management position;
Package & Remuneration
Benefits are Group Life and Disability Insurance.
Rumuneration will be market related and discussed at the interview.