We are currently looking for a general worker to join our team.
Your duties would include:
Acting as assistant to drivers on vehicles – assisting with loading and offloading of goods.
General cleaning and upkeep duties of the premises and vehicles.
– Own, reliable transport to get to and from work.
– You must be contactable at all times. You must have a reliable cell phone.
– Normal workdays are Mondays to Fridays. Weekends and public holidays only in exceptional circumstances.
– Punctuality is very important to the employer (being on time always).
– You will not be required to be a driver unless promoted to driver status. Thus a code 8 license will be to your advantage and you will be considered first if a driver must be appointed in future.
– Overtime must be worked every day until you are dismissed when the work for the day is done.
Send your CV to: