The Sales Manager oversees and monitors sales teams and ensures profitability by achieving agreed return on economic capital, non-interest revenue and new business targets. The incumbent leads a team and builds and maintains supportive relationships with customers. The incumbent oversees, monitors and improves Marketers’ performance to maximise profits.
- Acquires new business and increases market share.
- Achieves agreed value added products, conversion rate fixed and linked rates ratio.
- Maximises opportunities to generate additional income. Provides creative financial solutions to meet customer needs and structure deals in terms of solutions required by customer. Implements business processes according to Company
- Reviews and reports on performance of business process.
- Analyses the internal service delivery processes and makes changes to comply with best practices.
- Reviews and modifies tasks and responsibilities to achieve business process improvements.
- Monitors and controls the quality of business processes that render services in terms of defined standards.
- Adheres to shared company values and service standards with regard to customer interaction.
- Resolves customer dissatisfaction / complaints and takes ownership of the problem.
- Ensures that product knowledge and advice is technically accurate.
- Knows and understands customer needs in order to deliver a quality service.
- Plans for and maintains a sound working relationship with stakeholders
- Sets operational plan for branch on identifying new customers.
- Identifies customers through suppliers who are looking for new business, people who are seeking financial support and through the marketing network and marketing matrix.
- Compliance and Governance
- Collates and submits the required documentation to the
- relevant department. Ensures that documentation being submitted complies with relevant legislative requirements and with organisational governance processes. Validates customer information on the system to ensure quality.
- Obtains NATIS and dealer documentation and submits to Organisation. Submits market share documentation to the Organisation timeously. Meets dealers deadlines in terms of submitting documentation. Implements the divisional EE Plan.
- Ensures the achievement of the divisional EE and B-BBEE targets.
- Implements the performance contracting and review
- process within agreed timelines for each team member. Implements Talent Management practices in line with HR policies and procedures.
- Provides direction, coaching, and regular feedback to employees to improve performance. Implements performance improvement initiatives.
- Ensures that skills are transferred in specific functions. Ensures effective conflict resolution and responds to any complaints or concerns timeously.
- Identifies training / development needs and pro-actively
- selects effective solutions to address own and staff development gaps.
- Ensures that each employee prepares a personal development plan, and reviews these plans and their implementation.
- Creates an environment conducive to cross-functional skills transfer.
- Plans training interventions which support Divisional and Bank strategy.
- Minimum Qualification Grade 12 with FSB approved qualification
- Preferred Qualifications Business diploma or bachelor of commerce degree
- 5 years in sales. Preferably with 3 years people management experience
- Minimum of 12 months experience on a FAIS register
- RE5 for representatives essential
- Suitable recognised qualification in terms of FAIS and/ or sufficient FAIS credits as per DOFA date
- NCA essential
- In depth knowledge of the Motor Industry processes, procedures and systems
- Financial analysis and credit assessment skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer Literacy
- The National Credit Act Amendment 19- Requirement of trust and honesty in the handling of cash or