Flaming General Worker
Duties & Responsibilities
Pork slaughterhouse and Pork products manufacturing company based in Free State
Skills/ Experience Required:
- 6 months working experience in the meat industry
- Machinery Competent
- Basic Math skills to calculate the animals’ weight and stock count
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Formal animal care experience a plus
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Treat animals with kindness and respect
- Follow all procedures established to maintain a safe work environment including using Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE), safe animal and chemical handling, and reporting all near accidents
- Able to learn humane animal capture and humane restraint methods and the ability to interpret animal body language
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.hr-advance.co.za for more exciting opportunities.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your CV will be kept on file for any further suitable positions.