KPA – To conduct various maintenance, repairs and modifications in accordance to the Company standards and with the aim of improving equipment availability and sustainability.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Equipment operation and maintenance
- Ensure safe, efficient and accurate maintenance of equipment according to maintenance procedures, instructions and schedules.
- Build, assemble, test and evaluate machine assemblies.
- Participate in design improvements and projects to improve the manufacturing process and ensure continuous improvement.
- Follow all maintenance related processes and procedures as required by the maintenance management system, and ensure that all subordinates follow the same processes.
- Report on maintenance activities as required Conduct regular risk assessments and audits and identify high risk areas and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Implement safety related corrective actions and strategies.
- Continuous Improvement
- Initiate, participate and implement improvement programs and initiatives. This includes developing methods to improve the Electrical section performance and reduce costs.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Olifantsfontein Trade Test
3-5 years post trade test experience in heavy industry
- Additional/specific work requirements:
- Must be able to work in extreme hot and cold environments.
- Must be able to work at heights.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces.
- Ability to work standby and shift work as and when required.
- Be available to support the organisation in times of emergencies.
Package & Remuneration
CTC incl benefits
living in KZN or prepare to move and come for interviews on own cost
Own car and drivers license