Stellenbosch, Western Cape, ZA
Capitec Bank Ltd
Responsible for the operational execution and the effective adoption and oversight of Data Quality Management across the organisation.
- National Certificate in Grade 12 National Certificate or Mathematics
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Information Management or Information Technology – Computer Science
- 3 years’ proven experience within Data Governance, Data Management and Data Quality Management
- Contributes to the portfolio and organisation through their technical expertise, knowledge and skills. Knowledge shares. At this level the role helps interpret and execute functional business plans and influence delivery plan.
- Standards and governance
- Familiar with regulatory requirements such as POPI, GDPR and PCI DSS
- Data Quality Management theory and practical application
- Demonstrated consulting skills, with change management concepts and strategies, including communication, culture change and performance measurement system design
- Data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches related to data protection
- DAMA-DMBOK principles
- Data Profiling to determine critical data elements
- Determine and assess Data Quality rules, measures and metrics on the critical data elements
- Implementation of Data Quality rules, measures and metrics in the Data Quality tool
- Monitor indicators of performance and quality metrics and ensure compliance with data related policies, standards, roles and responsibilities and adoption requirements
- Assess data quality issues, including root cause and business impact and implement corrective action.
- Ensure adherence, maintenance and improvement of data quality standards
- Monitor controls to mitigate data quality risks, including Data Quality Management measures
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle is required
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Willingness to work or be available overtime and / or weekends if required
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals