CTU Training Solutions - Corporate (Pty) Ltd
CTU Training Solutions is looking for an experienced and dedicated sales consultant to join our Corporate & Part Time Programmes team.
The role of a sales consultant for the qualifications- and part time programmes:
- Relationship building;
- Researching the market and related products;
- Presenting the product or service in a structured professional way face to face marketing.
B2C sales involve direct selling to the consumer or end user. B2B sales involve selling products or services to another business.
Sales activities include:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new enrolments;
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries;
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential customers;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Recording sales and order information and reporting to the direct campus manager / corporate sales director and national sales manager, or entering figures into a computer system (CRM);
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ needs and requirements;
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.