Nurturing Futures (Pty) Ltd
My client, a leading software development gaming company based in Menlyn Pretoria is looking for a Compliance Analyst Auditor to join their branch.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation and maintenance of Documentation (internal and external as required)
- Conducts training when required to do so
- Assist with facilitating requests for advice for Compliance decisions, direction and prioritization from the BU’s Assists Compliance Officers with maintaining a prioritized backlog for Compliance Assist with the implementation of policy and process
- Monitor, address and report on any non-compliance
- Assist with the gathering and reporting of Compliance metrics
- Preparation and facilitation of Sign-off on external reports submitted to MGS Develops Compliance knowledge
- Schedule risk review meetings and conduct Risk Reviews (as required)
- Provide general admin support (as required)
Desired Experience & Qualification
- 1-3 Years in Compliance related role / or 3+ Years in Development or Operations
- 1 – 3 Years Internal Audit Experience
- Internal Audit Certification would be advantageous
- Communicates clearly and concisely, using appropriate level of detail, terminology and style (written & Verbal).
- Facilitation Skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Process Manageent Skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products i.e.: Word; Excel;
- Organisational Skills and ability to multitask
- Attention to Detail
- Documentation Skills
- Compliance Reporting
- Risk Management
- Legislative/ Standards Requirements Analysis and implementation