Our client is a top Financial Services firm who has won many accolades and awards for its high quality of professional industry standards. They currently have an administrative opportunity available for a Compliance Administrator.
Duties & Responsibilities
Minimum 1 – 2 years administrative experience in a highly regulated environment (Banking / Insurance)
Understand the importance and function of compliance in the financial sector. FAIS, FICA, FIC
Fully bilingual Afrikaans / English
- Scrutinize and evaluate all New Business / Servicing transactions to ensure compliance in order.
- Have the insights to identify risk and refer to the Practice Manager for guidance and assistance
- Follow up on outstanding compliance with client / adviser and Para planner
- Sit in on monthly meetings with Compliance officer to evaluate the files
- Assist in general compliance requirements for practice / updating compliance registers
- Communicate with External Compliance officer to update the FSP Rep Register
- Maintain Financial Advisors CPD register
- Maintain CPD Training register
- Assist with preparation for FSCA site visits
The advertised salary range is merely a guideline to attract a range potentially suitable candidates to the advertised position. This doesn’t automatically mean that a successful candidate can claim an offer for the maximum advertised salary. It is the prerogative of the future employer to offer a candidate a market related remuneration package in line with the candidate’s qualifications, skills and level of experience.