Nurturing Futures (Pty) Ltd
My client, a leading software development gaming company based in Menlyn Pretoria is looking for a Change Management Coordinator to join their branch.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Co-ordinates delivery and maintains workbooks
- Analysis of Change records for trends.
- Assisting with creation and amendments of Change Criteria.
- Coordinate quarterly Change Audit, as well as Yearly audits
- Ensure the system caters for Business and Regulatory requirements
- Log and track audit findings till resolution.
- Maintain, review and ensure accuracy of Change Criteria, deployment location strings and workflows Monthly/Quarterly Change Management Reports for Regulated Markets
- Adhoc reports as required (deployments by product area, number of CRQs logged by Requestor, workflows used for Change Criteria etc)
- Refresher courses
- Setup of automated reporting
- Training (New Starts, Requestors, Engineers, Schedulers / Resource Planners, Approvers, International Office)
- Update courses (when system or functionality is changed)
- Provide metrics and take corrective/preventive actions where required.
- Reports on process performance/metrics, risks and non-adherences and required reports in pack Standardisation between systems, offices and Bus
Desired Experience & Qualification
- ITIL Foundation