A goal and sales orientated business is looking for a Business Development Manager in Johannesburg.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities:
- Recognise opportunities for marketing distribution channels.
- Staff management.
- Research and create strategic sales plans.
- Forecast sales objectives for the organisation.
- Submit weekly reports.
- Gather market trend information.
- BCom or BBA.
- 5 years’ experience.
- Own transport and valid driver’s licence.
- Staff management experience.
- Experience in IT communication.
For more information apply now!
Thank you for submitting your CV to Marvel Placement Consultants. Please note that your background will be reviewed and considered or discarded according to our client’s requirements. Please note that Marvel Placement Consultants adhere to the POPI Act (Act No. 4 of 2013: Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013). Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information may only be processed if, given the purpose for which it is processed, it is adequate, relevant and not excessive”. Should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of application, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We are however recruitment specialists and will keep your details on our database for possible future opportunities. For any other queries or to contact us, please send us an email or visit our website.