Specialised Financial services company seeks a CA(SA) to join their capital solutions team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will manage the investment process related to all prospective transactions
- You will engage with the company’s clients in respect of the required transactions data and information to evaluate investment opportunities.
- Prepare investment case documentation
- Develop and improve on financial models underpinning the investment case for each opportunity
- Conduct financial analysis and review of debt books with the view of identifying new business opportunities
- Identifying book purchasing and transactions opportunities
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Accounting (CA preferred), Statistics, Actuarial or a related field.
- 3 – 5 years experience in business analysis, accounting, analytics or corporate finance environment
- Experience in collections/ debt recovery / credit industry
Package & Remuneration
Market related salary and lucrative bonus