F & G Sourcing Specialist
Our LPG/ Gas client is currently looking for a Bulk Business Development Manager based in Blackheath , CPT
This is an EE position and only South Africans will be considered
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- To achieve set results and meet set targets in a highly competitive market.
- To promote LPG as an alternative energy source to other energy consumers.
- To reflect the desired profitability in the face of high rebates and extended credit terms offered by our competitors.
- To maintain customer satisfaction and expectations with limited resources (Opex and Capex).
- To plan, project, control and take corrective measures pertaining to available Opex and Capex budgets within business constraints.
- To recommend & manage pricing and rebates
- To retain and grow our bulk customer base.
- To effectively manage all existing contracts and ensuring resigning when required.
- To effectively ensure that clients comply to the group / local regulations HSEQ requirements.
- Ability to generate new ideas and find cost effective solutions to clients.
- Contribute to Technical training services and site operational / strategic initiatives.
- Develop effective working relationships with internal stakeholders to identify critical business needs and translate these into product related and health and safety training solutions.
- Maintains communication with customers to ensure effectiveness of training.
- Achieve agreed company targets and personal objectives.
- Develop & build relationships with all concerned parties.
- Strong client management and negotiation skills.
- Ensure that clients are signed and operate as per company policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement procedures to ensure resigning of agreement.
- Monthly monitoring of clients performances with prompt reaction to non-performance.
- Explore and follow up on possible take over from opposition.
- Manages the planning, development and implementation of training programmes.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Sales and Marketing Degree plus 5 years experience as a Sales Representative in LPG environment.
- In-depth knowledge of the product.
- Travel is essential for this position.
CTC per month including medical aid and pension is negotiable depending on experience