An opportunity has become available within Supreme Poultry Agriculture for a senior team member. An individual with strong leadership skills combined with a deep, practical knowledge and understanding of Broiler breeders. The ideal candidate will need to meet certain criteria not limited to the following
Duties & Responsibilities
- A minimum of 7 year’s experience in Senior management within the broiler breeder sphere.
- High level demonstrable performance.
- Exceptional people / team leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills relating to breeder technical aspects.
- Report presentation at Senior level
- Work efficiently in a team environment with tact, patience and a willingness to work with colleagues, ability to build relationships and be able to work under pressure
- Excellent planning skills, must have a passion to succeed
- Training and development knowledge transfer
- Lead sizeable breeder operation with a staff compliment of 200+ team members.
- Provide timeous feedback to Management regarding challenges, concerns and general performance, to assure a proactive approach
- High technical performance of breeder flocks
- Financial well-being of the operation from a budget point of view
- Prepare annual budgets and monthly feedback
- Report and present analysis at management meetings.
- Working hours will be Monday to Friday (07:30 – 16;30), flexible hours when needed
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12
- National Diploma / Degree shall be an advantage