Someone that is passionate about healthy lifestyles and that can become a Coach to potential clients
As a Coach, you will directly impact our clients’ ability to achieve their lifestyle and mindset
transformations. Our Coaches are crucial to the success of our broader team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Coach’s role is to form a compassionate and motivating relationship with each client and
support them in their behaviour change. You will be guiding clients through their chosen nutrition and training programs, offering daily encouragement and advice to change behaviour, and assessing the client’s progress (through virtual video calls) every 3 weeks.
You will be personally responsible for helping clients live a healthy, fulfilled life.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Feels a strong passion to help others to live their healthiest, happiest lives
- Shows exceptional levels of empathy – the ability to listen, understand and connect with
individuals from all backgrounds
- Engaging, positive attitude; builds rapport easily
- Values ownership and accountability – there is no gap between promise and delivery
- Values exceptional levels of customer service
- Acts with well-directed urgency, is reflective on performance, and then looks to learn
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Expertise in health, fitness and nutrition
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in a professional environment
What you’ll get from us:
- A high growth company that is rapidly emerging as a leader in lifestyle transformation
- Continuous training with opportunities for professional development
- Committed management and broader support system
Competitive salary and incentives