Molubi Personnel Placements (Pty) Ltd
My client, a leader in their industry, is looking for an exceptional Account Manager to join their team in Mpumalanga. Must have sound knowledge of Construction & Mining in the area.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieve agreed sales target within the assigned market segment.
- Actively looks for new customers and opportunities.
- Establishes, develops and maintains relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Expedites and follows up on the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Researches and keeps abreast of market conditions in the assigned sector.
- Develops a weekly call planner & schedule appointments.
- Complete and submit weekly reports (call, market & competitor).
- Provide after sales service to all clients.
- Ensure timeously completion of enquiries, quotes and tenders.
- Responsible for general sales administration.
- Prepare sales aids and materials (Brochure, presentations etc)
- Ensure sales processes are ISO compliant.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Interprets and analyses client data to assist senior actuaries in evaluating reinsurance programs (i.e. pricing, stochastic risk assessments and advisory work).
- Assists with performing basic calculations and loading data into models (i.e. experience and exposure models) to help determine the price and evaluation of reinsurance structures.
- Assists in responding to client queries and concerns and resolving issues in a timely manner to enhance client experience.
- Delivers analysis on time and updates team members on issues and progress to manage deliverables and workload.
- Researches issues and industry trends in support of reinsurance transaction process.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- KNOWLEDGE: ISO, Tender processing, working knowledge of business, Oral and written communication in English and Service manager.
- SKILLS: Ms office, Excellent interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills, ability to read and draw design layouts on Turbo-Cad.
- VALUES: Maturity, Confidence, Self-motivated and driven, Working after hours and occasional weekend work, Able and willing to travel.
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Degree/ Diploma qualification preferable.
- 5 years of related sales experience in the mining and construction sector
Package & Remuneration
R350k + comm + benefits